Friday, August 27, 2010

The Fateful Day I Met The Love Of My Life After 31 Yrs

Yes, I'm still 31yrs old though coming 32 when I first met her. :)

I can still remember it very vividly and clear how we actually met. It was Jan during the 2nd week, we were having Database System class during that day. Class was suppose to start at 7pm, but guess what, someone just pop in through the back door at 8pm carrying her usual heavy laptop bag.

But the moment she pop in, I turned and had my eyes glued to her all the way till she sits down. I can't really recall what I was thinking at that point of time, but maybe its love at first sight as I established a friendly vibe towards her the moment she steps in. Not noticing my attention towards her or even other people, she just walked towards Nas, also my classmate from adv. diploma and sat beside her.

"6.5 Billion people in the world, but fate has brought us to know each other this very fateful day"

No comments:

Post a Comment